viglink

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Another sunny ,crisp autumn day in sexy land.....

Oooh,I love the crunch of the leaves under foot and the faint distinct aroma of a wood burning fireplace as I walk down the street in my neighborhood! So,I do hope that all had a lovely pre Halloween saturday evening,I know I certainly did! I do live in a fantastic part of town with the well known Chicago pubs. It was a blast doing a pub crawl with my girls in costume,it's been a while since I've done that!
Most places were jumping and fun and if not,we finished our drinks and moved on.I wish I could get a pic of us last night,we were quite the eclectic group! One girl dressed as a pretty pony,with a bra over her triple D's,lol,another as a slutty witch with a blinged up broomstick,I was a sexy sailor in port for the night with my double D's spilling nearly all the way out of my top and my now ass length blonde hair grazing my back side ,my victoria secrets thigh high boots and finally we had a Pam Anderson,with her red latex body suit and heels,haha. Too much fun! So if you saw us out,dancing in the streets,yep that was me in the center of that crazy hot pack!

A SESSION IDEA ??