viglink

Sunday, July 7, 2013

So onward an upward..in a sense.. ;}

Recently I have been having tremendous adventures with my clients. Actually,I lied,I almost always do!! I really do rarely have very few gentlemen callers so to speak and it is by my choice. I cherish my health,both mental and otherwise and also want my sessions to be very special encounters. I do not knock anyone for working in other ways,that is just what works for me. Good to know thyself.

So anyway, I met this particular gentleman via email and he had sent me photos of himself along with his verification(so that I may recognize him ,as he newly moved to our country and had few references). We emailed a bit back and forth and I was really tickled by his twist on english . He came across as very cute and sweet and I became very intrigued to meet him. He asked me to pick a restaurant for dinner and libations before our dessert (you know what that means,come on,haha). So I chose one I thought he may enjoy ,it has a flair reminiscent of his country.
I arrived before him and awaited him on the patio near the water and it really was an absolutely lovely summer evening. I was dressed in a turquoise colored , sexy , but not over the top , tank style dress ,that hugged my God given curves~have I thanked You lately for them,by the way ,I do here!? With platinum colored heels and accessories , I was feeling pretty darn sexy if I do say so..and every head turning my way as I glide through the restaurant confirmed that I chose my outfit well. The server arrives and I nervously place an order for a double martini. I do always get nervous,yes, before meeting someone new.
After an email telling me that he had valeted, I smooth the bottom of my skirt for any wrinkles , get to the edge of my chair to be ready to pop up and start peering towards the entrance,trying terribly hard not to be too obvious..And in, he does arrive...oh my God..he is a giant of a man , nearly bursting out of his clothes! He told me he was large , but pictures only tell so much. And by big, I mean thick and muscular. Wow!!Now ,not to brag I have seen my fair share of professional sports players as a massage therapist. This guy rivaled some of the larger Bears players,wowsa. I am a curious lass,so as he sits down and starts to nervously ramble (so cute to me,by the way), I had to touch his leg to see just how firm he rally was. So I did so when I asked if he'd like a cocktail. Hmm,slick I am,hehe. Oh shoot! I have a date ,but I promise to return to finish this hopefully this evening.It's a very good story filled with sex and intrigue..well at least,some naughtiness..:) XO

Not Him just a good visual.

Ok ,so on an usually quiet monday for me , I can finally finish this story.... I touch Mr. Big's thigh lightly and it's akin to a marble column(holy crap!),I'm excited and frightened a little at the same time . This guy is really big..giggling . We have a couple of cocktails and appetizers , relishing each other's company ,occasional touches and lusty glances and obvious chemistry , so I suggest we head back to my place for our dessert time..meow.
He is intrigued that I drive a scooter and I offered to drive him on the back the couple of blocks to my studio. He reluctantly agreed ,but I think it turned him on to have me in control. He gets on and my little bike groans a bit and we make our way back with him stroking and caressing my body the whole way (wowsa,so hot!). I'm driving with a huge grin on my face as his wandering hands feel great and I'm thankful no bugs flew into my mouth , lol. We enter and freshen up in the restroom and repose on the sofa where we hungrily start exploring one another with hands , mouths , tongues ,etc. it is getting really hot and we without words , just start stripping off our clothes. His mouth is on my breast , my neck , nibbling my ear..(oh no , don't swallow my earring !0 I'm straddling his lap and with one fell swoop he produces a cover from seemingly thin air and on I go!! The night pretty much continues with an intense pace of position changes, mouths sucking ,licking , his occasional growls..yes he was growling~(he did ask if I minded..um , of course not)!! Until we were finally spent , laying like two puddles with legs intertwined , catching our breath or more like gasping for air..I finally get enough energy to get two preheated towels and a large bottle of water as we both realized how late it actually was , lol. ( I don't have a clock in my fun room). So , reluctantly and slowly we start to put ourselves together again and promise to see other very soon...mmmm , I know it is a night we will not soon forget . Dang this story makes me horny again!! xoxox Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Software