viglink

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Mmm rainy days...




Does anyone else occasionally enjoy the rainy summer days? Sometimes I do as well..such as today , I am seriously considering making some of my homemade chili . Yesterday was a different story as I was out and about doing errands as well as working on my flowers outside . I love beautiful flowers !

While I was outdoors kneeling around the plants ,with my trowel in one hand ,wearing a thin , white , clingy t-shirt and cut off jean shorts , I was caught in a sudden burst of showers. Normally this would have had me heading straight for shelter , but I was determined to finish this project. You see I've been putting it off out of sheer insane busi-ness . So I continued to work and fairly quickly the rain had soaked my hair and soon rain drops found their way into my eyes ..I brush them away and decide that it's ok , I am water proof and actually it's fairly warm , so I don't mind . Project completed ,the boxes are securely screwed tightly to the deck and I gather my tools and head to my car ....on to my next item on my to-do list. Having some paper towels in my back seat , I quickly squeeze the excess water from hair , blot the moisture from my face and arms and proceed to Milwaukee ave. Getting out of my vehicle and walking down to the bank , I notice several men leering at me much more than the usual . "What the heck ?" , I think as I enter the bank lobby and start my transaction . I look down at my purse which I had hung across my body messenger bag style and that's when I notice . My perky double D's anouncing themselves to the world in my slightly damp but now very transparent lace bra and t-shirt. Holy Crap , I may get arrested for indecent exposure and pull my top away from my body quickly , lol..  I hurriedly retrieve my card from the atm and jog as fast as my sandals would allow.. back to my car . I've been told more than once that when I run , it's a bit like a Baywatch clip ,haha..it's really not intentional . Well several catcalls and whistles later , I'm safely back in my driver's seat . When the anxiety starts to recede I realize I am now becoming incredibly aroused by my brief public nudity and am hoping to see one of my clients soon in order to share my wetness with ...I may even wet my t-shirt again...XOXO