viglink

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Yippee,I'm going to a Burlesque Party!!

Giggling,I didn't know such a theme existed,it seems perfectly crafted just for me! I am so excited as I know the event planner and she is a genius. So,what to wear, what to wear....I do have to mention one thing here,not very many men request outfits,so many of mine have gone untouched..literally,still in the bags that I purchased them in.
 It may be that I have not mentioned or offered before,but I love to dress sexy. I have to be discreet with you in public places,but in the private ones? Meow.....watch out! In fact,I may have to confess that I love my girls just a little too much,haha,I seem to be wearing lower and lower cut tops..soon I will need garment tape like Jennifer Lopez..oh oh! So come on guys,start making those requests!! Even purchase me something you'd like to see me in,I'm game! I'm 36DD and medium everything else (or size 6),if that helps..
 Oh and did I mention that I'm bringing Nuru massage back? That is somewhat limited and I need a bit of pre booking,but for now,I do have  great locations in Naperville,O'hare and Downtown Chicago.