viglink

Monday, April 30, 2012

Spam anyone?!

So,if you've been reading my posts,thank you! And thank you even more supremely for setting an appointment! I really am thankful for the great men I've had the pleasure of working on ;)!
(yes,that is a wink,hee,hee).

   So,I am checking my trash and spam folders today for errant or misguided messages that go there accidentally.I know its been a day,but really?? 385 spam messages!!?? Come the hell on!

To the spammers only:
*No,I'm not interested in increasing my penis size.
*I have dish network,so you're too late on that one.
*I really don't want to "hook" up with you,Nikita,Anna and all the myriad other webcam models that market blindly.
*I don't go to Vegas,so I really cannot use your gambling secrets,sorry.
*I do not want to see Mary'snakedsh*&asspenis,actually not even sure what that's supposed to be~roughly translated,I suspect a lovely worm or trojan to crash my system.
*I also seriously doubt Mr. Doubtfire,that you do indeed represent the F.B.I. and that I urgently need to contact you.
*I do not know you,Philip from Nigeria,so why are you waiting for Mitchell in a chat room?And more importantly,why are you emailing me about this?
*AT&T,HELL NO,nuff said!
*If I want an Equifax score,I'm pretty sure I can find you to get that,so again,no thank you.
*I'm happy in my chosen field and really do not want to be an Ultrasound tech,nor desire a career in law enforcement(haha,that one cracks me up!).
*I would have to be a half dead crack whore to want a loan from you "Cash in an Hour",at 500% interest,holy crap! ~clearly my pics show I am not a crack partaker,as I certainly have meat on my bones. :}

The list sadly continues,but you spammers get the idea.Can you just consider this a blanket PASS on my mailbox?I would be eternally be grateful! Have a great day on this drizzly tuesday to everybody else.Sweet kisses to all,except the spammers...ok,maybe a less sweet kiss to you,I'm feeling generous.
XO