viglink

Friday, September 27, 2013

New exciting duos,whew!

I've had a bit of writer's block,but really it is stemming from total and complete exhaustion. I've needed to take a couple of days off to recharge, for as you gentlemen know,I do like to stay fresh and sassy! I have been recently offering and participating in more duos sessions with my very dearest and long time friend ,the beautiful Isabella Dhakini,but even more recently, a newer acquaintance, Miss Pretty Peyton!

Firstly,there were odd circumstances that introduced Peyton to myself,lol. I should thank the obsessed provider (mine and other blonde femme fatales' online stalker) that brought about our introduction . In fact , a couple of ladies came to be known by me because of this silly situation. Secondly , Peyton and I are bizarrely similar in build , looks and temperament . We also nearly share the same birthdate. And have started finishing each other's sentences,so it was a natural following that we should offer duos and would find it interesting to even offer a "twins" fantasy date for a lucky few..