viglink

Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Mercury in Retrograde , Uncle,I call Uncle!

Hello Everyone, I hope you are all doing well.

        For you that are not familiar with MIR, there is an actual astrological phenomenon called Mercury in Retrograde, where as the planet Mercury appears to move backwards~east to west, instead of west to east.
 It is in fact an illusion, but many believe that it's effect is somewhat similar to what happens during a full moon. It is believed for those that are sensitive (those born under the signs of Virgo and Gemini), they experience extremely unusual occurrences. Those of which generally are not very fun. Electronics seem to go haywire, cell phones, computers, etc. Items get lost in the mail as if in the Bermuda Triangle, a whole host of frustrating circumstances seem to happen to those of us whom are let's just call it, mercurial.

I mostly laugh off the effects and just keep a low profile until it appears in regular orbit again. If I told you why, it would be an entire other blog, lol. Let's just say I might be a believer now after all of the insane events that occur during this certain time frame !
This mir phenomenon is no different, but thus far I've been able to maintain possession of my cell phone, purse and keys, yay!!
I'm sorry to pause this here,but my computer keeps trying to log me out.Coincidence? Hmmm...