viglink

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Erotic adventures in Chicago

I enjoy my life very much.
So as you may know if you've been reading my blog ,I do begin my mornings with a perusal of my emails..my preferred and most efficient way of communication (since I work in an 1890's era building that blocks cell phone signals quite well).
I see that I have an inquiry , a very polite one , always a turn on! I gladly respond to him . He would like an extended session with me . :) Great !
But.. Somehow I derive that he is under my required 35+ age preference...drat , he seemed so nice . I inform him of this , apologize gently to him and move on to my other messages .
What's this ? A popup alert , another email from J . ? Awwww , now I'm feeling badly , I do really hate to say "no". But in it he shares with me that he is well acquainted with a client I had seen regularly a couple of years back who has sinced moved away . He also shares how often the previous-said-client (his friend) chatted me up and that I had helped him and was just amazing towards him in general . Wow ! So flattering! I immediately recall the gentleman that he spoke of and respond enthusiastically with , "OMG , I love him! If you are friends then we must meet!" I believe in birds of a feather..
You see , I also am impacted by my experiences with you gentlemen .
After a few message exchanges , we are all set for our meeting .
Soon the appointment time for J. is near , I'm lighting candles , spraying the sheets with a lavender mist , chilling beverages , heating the towel cabi .
When the time arrives , I go to meet him at the door.
Oh wowsa , I may be in a bit of trouble , he is amazingly handsome!!.....Not sure why I was not expecting that to be the case...you could already cut the sexual tension with a knife... I try to act cool , walking with him towards my unit..But ,I am becoming seriously excited...I walk him towards my couch and after he settles in, we chat a moment about our mutual acquaintance . Neither of us wanting to share too much and betray our friend's trust .
I then decide , I need more than the one drink that I currently have to share and he sweetly agrees to drive me to the store . (Phew , I had to get these butterflies simmered down , haha). I , of course asked if his time was ok and I would not consider the store run as part of our session , of course , lol..
Poop , I have to attend to a matter , I want to continue this story though , it's hot!