viglink

Friday, June 13, 2014

Hahaha,I just had to say! And yes this is penthouse forum....

...or at least many reviewers believe they are such amazing writers for such publications. I just received this in my email today and sadly it's not the first solicitation for fake online reviews that I've received.
That's correct,I did say fake reviews,written by non clients.
Shock.....sharp inhale....resume.

That's true..quite a few of the reviews written online (Especially TER,as they reward the fake reviewers with a free vip membership...) are falsified by either said provider or a crazy fan of hers/him,or a mixture of more than both..

/>
I have met many providers locally as well as in my travels,or non local ones.So I am quite aware of what it must be like on your end,lol.I have met 2 that actually do resemble their photographs and are as sweet as honey in person..the others? Well....
Some days this is truly a ridiculous business...My next story promises to be a naughty one,I just had to share this with you. xox

P.S.Apparently they've never read my site or blog as I prefer no reviews/mentions for legal and discretionary reasons.
Uh,it's Friday the 13th,I'm living dangerously.I solicited them,so,gentlemen,I may soon be the proud owner of some incredible fake reviews on TER.Weeee...Hahaha..Hello my Boston friends,especially a particular cat owner that I adore and miss,you better come visit! :)