viglink

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Fun,fun,fun!!

So I just had my beautiful new scooter delivered! Woooweee ,it is fast! Just what I needed to end a great week, thank you to my spectacular clients.BIG Smooches!!
  I waited a long time to ride again for a few reasons....Chicago drivers and did I mention Chicago drivers,lol. Already a taxi tried to squeeze me off a bridge , yikes ! But I grew up riding since I was a wee little girl (written with a scottish accent) so I managed to maintain my cool and my safety.  My dad loved motorcycles ~actually , anything motorized~and had one for each of us and then some. Come to think of it,I don't recall where he stored all of them , haha. No matter ! So after many non returned phone calls , countless poring over of ads and finally enlisting help from friends , it arrived and was so pretty , I gasped!! In fact I squealed and clapped my hands with pure delight. :) I actually ordered a pair of them as my very dear friend had found 2 little beauties from the same seller. So I surprised her and bought her one as well. Now standing at the side of this pick up were two grown women with shit eating grins squealing and jumping and clapping. The seller and his friend laughed hard at us . We didn't care...

After some quick go overs on the bikes and title signing , they were ours !! Omg! And so fast !! I jumped on mine , spun the throttle and my feet nearly flew off the foot rests...holy crap , we better practice on these, Paige! So we rode around Wicker Park side streets and messed around , braking , turning , etc. You see , my girl Paige had a beautiful Vespa that somebody  borrowed , crashed and left at the crash site..my friend was devastated and not able to foot the extensive repair bill and subsequent multiple parking tickets that ensued. I really did hate to see her so blue. I love giving , it truly is priceless to see someone smile like that !
 Alright , so I'm speeding down the road and lo and behold , this thing really is a vibrating machine , ahem , if you catch my drift...woah, I need a cold shower , I'm heading out to eat with friends, I can't arrive all juicy..
..or can I? XO